Spalletti set to re-structure Napoli attack due to Osimhen’s absence

Spalletti set to re-structure Napoli attack due to Osimhen’s absence

Napoli boss Luciano Spalleti said his team will struggle in the absence of Victor Osimhen.

The Azzurri boss will go into the league game against Lazio without his start striker who is expected to be out of action for three months.


Spalleti admitted he will have to restructure his attack in order other forward, while Osimhen continues his recovery.

“Victor is a striker with unique characteristics. But we have two strikers like Petagna and Mertens who have different and effective qualities. We have a deep and complete squad, so we remain traqnuilli to reach the path we have set for ourselves. “

“We need to refine the attacking phase a little, certainly we always need to grow and do something more. But in absolute terms this team has scored many goals so far ” He said.

Napoli suffered their league defeat to Inter Milan last Sunday and they will be attempting to bounce back against Mauricio Sarri’s men.

If you use the quotes from this content, you legally agree to give www.brila.net the News credit as the source and a backlink to our story. Copyright 2020 Brila Media.

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 0
Comodo SSL SiteLock