While some countries have low and controlled numbers of the coronavirus spread. It is important that we are continue to take preventive measures to avoid the spread of this disease or lower the risk of infection.
Symptoms of a coronavirus infection range in severity from respiratory problems to cases of pneumonia, kidney failure and a buildup of fluid in the lungs.
Covid-19 spreads more easily than SARS and is similar to other coronaviruses that cause cold-like symptoms, experts have said. It appears to be highly transmissible, and since cases are mild, the disease may be more widespread than current testing numbers suggest.
How to prevent the virus
1. Clean hands frequently with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
2. Cover nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with tissue or flexed elbow
3. Avoid close contact (at least 2 metres) with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms
4. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
5. Self Isolate for at least 14 days if you have recently been to a country at risk of the virus
6. If you notice fever, cough or difficulty breathing call NCDC’s toll-free number IMMEDIATELY 080097000010
Stay safe people…Love from Soji of Brila!
If you use the quotes from this content, you legally agree to give www.brila.net the News credit as the source and a backlink to our story. Copyright 2020 Brila Media.