Super Eagles Technical adviser Gernot Rohr will miss the 2022 FIFA World Cup draws tomorrow, as such, the general secretary, Muhammad Sanusi is to represent the NFF at the event.
When and where is the draw holding?
Tuesday 21 January
19.00 (local time)
The Nile Ritz-Carlton, Cairo (Egypt)
- Second round: The group phase starts in March 2020 and comes to an end in October 2021.
- Third round: The ten group winners will be drawn into five two-legged knockout ties to be played in November 2021.
- Pot 1: Algeria, Senegal, Tunisia, Morocco, Ghana, Egypt, Cameroon, Mali, Congo DR
- Pot 2: Burkina Faso, South Africa, Guinea, Uganda, Cabo Verde, Gabon, Benin, Zambia, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire
- Pot 3: Madagascar, Mauritania, Libya, Mozambique, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Niger, Central African Republic, Namibia, Guinea-Bissau
- Pot 4: Malawi, Angola, Togo, Sudan, Rwanda, Tanzania, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Liberia, Djibouti
If you use the quotes from this content, you legally agree to give www.brila.net the News credit as the source and a backlink to our story. Copyright 2020 Brila Media.