A lot of footballers are very stylish! I guess we would all be extremely stylish if we were paid £43,000 and above a week. Most footballers are known to love fast cars and a great expensive house or holiday. But who knew they would be so into high fashion and their looks after taking off their club jersey.
Here are a few on my list, please note that this is not written in order of preference. Be sure to share your most stylish footballers in the comments section below
1. Daniel Sturridge: We all love the Daniel sturridge dance, but i guess what we love even more is his fashion sense. He dressed so well in 2014 that he was nominated for the British fashion awards! Although he loves the colour black, @iamdanielsturridge is not one to shy away from various fashion styles from casual to formal and much more . It is no wonder why brands like HugoBoss have made him a huge part of past campaigns.
2. Joe Ledley : Oh Joe! The 30 years old crystal palace midfielder has become even more popular because of his beard. Much so that he has a twitter account named after his beard @joeledleybeard. Without the beard, Joe is still very dapper as he is always out in a bespoke suit, natty cardigans and bow ties
3. Paul Pogba: When he is not dancing to the latest songs on Instagram or modelling for a top fashion brand, @paulpogba is probably having serious strategy meetings with his stylist, because he seems to always be on the best dressed list for each football award show he attends. When he is not in a tuxedo on the red carpet, Pogba is usually dressed down in a sports suit and his gold earrings.
4. Cristiano Ronaldo: How can i write a list of stylish footballers and not add CR7! From his perfectly combed hair on the pitch even after 90 minutes! to his smile on days that he doesn’t miss a penalty kick. Ronaldo’s oozes style and confidence. Anyone else notice he has love for the brand Gucci? Hmm! I think a see a future collaboration between Gucci and Ronaldo’s fashion line CR7.
5. Adam Lallana: Adam is an attacking midfielder for Liverpool. He is a model for the fashion brand french connection. His fashion sense once made his interview go viral on social media after wearing super ripped jeans for a sky sports interview. He is said to be the footballer most men want to look and dress like.
If you use the quotes from this content, you legally agree to give www.brila.net the News credit as the source and a backlink to our story. Copyright 2020 Brila Media.